Have a cat or dog?
Here’s a cool contest to enter. You can win $150 worth of cat or dog goodies from Halo.
If your cat or dog is anything like my cat…they love when anything new comes into the house, so they’ll be thrilled that it’s for them!
Win $150 Worth of Cat or Dog Goodies!
Have you seen these really cute baby leggings?
Right now if you use code ENBABY you can get 5 pairs of them for free.
Seriously! Yes, you do pay the SP&S (shipping) fees, but that’s not much, and you’re getting $50 worth of baby leggings for free.
They’re really cute…check it out, and don’t forget to use code ENBABY to get the 5 pairs for free:
Get 5 Pairs of Baby Leggings Free!
So, I have a bit of a new obsession.
It’s called Swagbucks and unlike other websites that end up being time wasting sites…this one actually gives you money (or gift cards if you prefer.)
I’ve only been using Swagbucks for a little over a month now on a daily basis, and have already gotten $20 in Amazon gift cards, with another $20 worth on it’s way (I requested them, and am just waiting for them to show up in my account.)
How long each day does it take to earn Swagbucks?
Well, it depends on what you want to do.
You can get up to 5 $5 Amazon gift cards a month for 450 Swagbucks. Most other gift cards for $5 take 500 Swagbucks, so the $5 Amazon are the best deal.
Here are just some of the things you can do to get Swagbucks:
- Watch videos on your computer. You can watch all types of videos depending on what you’re in the mood for.
- Watch videos on your iPhone/iPod Touch/Smartphone. They have apps you can download and watch videos on. So when you’re stuck in line somewhere, or are waiting for something, just sit and watch some videos. You’ll be surprised at how fast the points add up.
- Play games. You can get Swagbucks for playing some of your favorite games on their website.
- Answering a daily poll.
- Answering surveys. I’ll admit this is how I earn a lot of my points, as you can get a lot of points at once for filling out surveys…and I think they’re a lot of fun to do!
- Buying things through their links. I haven’t done this yet, but if you were going to buy something anyway, sometimes you can get Swagbucks for just clicking through their link.
- Entering Swag Codes. Most days, if not all, they will release codes that you can find on their Facebook page and put into your account. These vary in amounts but are often between 3-5 Swagbucks each.
- Searching through Swagbucks. Instead of using your favorite search engine, use Swagbucks, and randomly you’ll get Swagbucks.
- Bonus Swagbucks for reaching goals. Each day they’ll give you a “goal” of how many Swagbucks you should get that day. If you reach your goal, during the beginning of the next month, you’ll get bonus Swagbucks. If you reach your goal over multiple days…you’ll get an even bigger separate bonus!
- Use coupons when grocery shopping. If you print out your grocery coupons through their site, you’ll get Swagbucks when you redeem the coupons.
As you can see, there are a LOT of ways to get Swagbucks, and most of them don’t cost a dime…just a little bit of your time.
And if you’re like me, you’ll find that most of them are a lot of fun to do. Each day you’ll be looking forward to going on the site to see how you can reach your daily goal.
So far I’ve only redeemed Amazon gift cards, since you can buy almost anything at Amazon, but there are a lot of other gift cards as well, or you can get cash to your Paypal account. So it really is like getting free money.
If you’re looking for a little extra money each month, I totally recommend using Swagbucks.
Sign up for Swagbucks Now!
Are you looking for an inexpensive way to watch more movies?
If so, take a look at Redbox Instant.
You’ll get unlimited streaming, plus 4 free kiosk rental credits each month.
For the unlimited streaming, you can watch movies on your computer, Xbox 360, Samsung Smart TV & Blu-ray Players, your Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android phone, or your Android tablet.
What’s even better is you get a free trial to make sure that this is right for you!
Try Redbox Instant and Start Streaming Movies Now!
Want to try Secret Clinical Strength, but don’t want to pay full price for it?
Right now you can get a free sample of Secret Clinical Strength.
You pay $4.99 for shipping, and you’ll get about $25 worth of free Secret Clinical Strength products.
If you’ve been wanting to try the new Secret, this is a great deal!
Now through January 1st, get up to 40% off at Philosophy as part of their year end sale.
Shutterfly has a bunch of great deals right now, no matter what type of photo deal you’re looking for.
You can get up to 40% off cards, calendars, and photo books.
You can also save on prints, posters, photo gifts, and more.
Save up to 60% off at Lands End both online and in stores.