Are you planning to go to Disney World soon?
If you you’re going to love this FREE gift from Disney!
You can get free customized maps for the Walt Disney Parks.
Click on the picture, and you’ll be able to see all of the different things you can do while at Disney. Choose the things that interest you, and they’ll be right there on your map so you can find them easily while at the parks.
Talk about an awesome free souvenir. It’ll make it a lot easier to find the attractions you want while at the parks.
Check it out!
Back in February, I posted about Swagbucks, and the many ways you can earn money with Swagbucks.
Now I’ve been using Swagbucks for a while…and I wanted to give you an update and post not only about what you CAN do to earn Swagbucks, but what I personally have been doing to earn Swagbucks each day.
- Watch videos on your computer. You can watch all types of videos depending on what you’re in the mood for.
- Watch videos on your iPhone/iPod Touch/Smartphone. They have apps you can download and watch videos on. So when you’re stuck in line somewhere, or are waiting for something, just sit and watch some videos. You’ll be surprised at how fast the points add up.
- Play games. You can get Swagbucks for playing some of your favorite games on their website.
- Answering a daily poll.
- Answering surveys. I’ll admit this is how I earn a lot of my points, as you can get a lot of points at once for filling out surveys…and I think they’re a lot of fun to do!
- Buying things through their links. I haven’t done this yet, but if you were going to buy something anyway, sometimes you can get Swagbucks for just clicking through their link.
- Entering Swag Codes. Most days, if not all, they will release codes that you can find on their Facebook page and put into your account. These vary in amounts but are often between 3-5 Swagbucks each.
- Searching through Swagbucks. Instead of using your favorite search engine, use Swagbucks, and randomly you’ll get Swagbucks.
- Bonus Swagbucks for reaching goals. Each day they’ll give you a “goal” of how many Swagbucks you should get that day. If you reach your goal, during the beginning of the next month, you’ll get bonus Swagbucks. If you reach your goal over multiple days…you’ll get an even bigger separate bonus!
- Use coupons when grocery shopping. If you print out your grocery coupons through their site, you’ll get Swagbucks when you redeem the coupons.
Now, how do I get to at least my first Swagbucks goal each day? That’s easy:
- Surveys – I definitely get most of my points from surveys. Why? Because I enjoy doing them. I love giving my opinion knowing that it can help a company. It’s also really cool when you get to do a survey on a product that isn’t out yet to give your opinion.
- Run Encrave Videos – Under the “Discover” toolbar, there are many videos that you can watch, for different amounts of Swagbucks. Many of them are really interesting too! As for the ones that aren’t? Well they don’t last too long, so before you know it, it’s back to something you care about.
- Entering Swag Codes I keep track on the Swagbucks Facebook page, and always enter in when I see Swagbucks codes.
- Searching through Swagbucks. A few times a day, I’ll do my searches via Swagbucks instead of Google. Every so often, you’ll win Swagbucks.
- Bonus Swagbucks for reaching goals. Each day they’ll give you a “goal” of how many Swagbucks you should get that day. If you reach your goal, during the beginning of the next month, you’ll get bonus Swagbucks. If you reach your goal over multiple days…you’ll get an even bigger separate bonus! For the past few months, I’ve hit the first daily goal every day, meaning that I got an extra 300 SB during the first week of the next month. I’ve also hit the second goal many days, so by the time I get my bonus, I can usually get another gift card!
- Watch videos with SBTV Mobile or EntertaiNow – these are both apps you can get for your smartphone or iPod touch. I like watching them when I have nothing else going on – like while I’m eating breakfast etc.
- Do the Daily Poll and NOSO on the To Do List Together it’s only 3 points a day, but that’s still 90 a month!
On the main page, I always look for simple things I can do to earn Swagbucks that don’t cost anything.
What can you get with your Swagbucks? Most gift cards are 500 SB for $5.00 gift cards. For 5 a month though, you can get Amazon gift cards for 450 SB.
So most people first get their 5 $5 Amazon gift cards, and then get other gift cards.
I always get the 5 $5 gift cards for Amazon. So far I’ve been converting all my Swagbucks to Amazon gift cards, but eventually I’ll probably use some for PayPal cash as well.
If you’re looking for a little extra money each month, or even just want to get free stuff on Amazon (or things from other free gift cards) I totally recommend using Swagbucks.
Sign up for Swagbucks Now!